Investing in the next generation of Australian manufacturers
A career in additive manufacturing
To encourage Australian students to explore manufacturing as a career path in additive manufacturing and/or 3D printing, we’ve created this Masters by Coursework Scholarship.
Designed to support students to participate in an industry-led, manufacturing-focused research project as part of their degree, the Masters by Coursework Scholarship aims not only to foster closer collaboration between research and industry but help accelerate the transformation of Australia’s manufacturings sector.
Find out more about the scholarship, including project and course eligibility, here.
10 June 2022
Last day of applications
31 August 2022
2 Semester 2022
Number of scholarships available
Applicable study areas
Additive manufacturing and/or 3D printing
- Deakin University
- RMIT University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
How to apply?
To apply for IMCRC’s Masters by Coursework Scholarship click the APPLY HERE button below and answer the following three questions:
- What is the research problem/opportunity?
- How will your research project address the problem and/or create an opportunity?
- How does your research project benefit Australian manufacturing in a broader sense?
You will also need to provide a single pdf that includes
- Your current resume
- A copy of your most recent academic record
- A letter of support from your academic or industry supervisor including their contact details