Investing in the next generation of Australian manufacturers
A career in manufacturing
To encourage Australian students to explore manufacturing as a career path, we’ve created this Masters by Coursework Scholarship.
Designed to support domestic students to participate in an industry-led, manufacturing-focused research project as part of their degree, the Masters by Coursework Scholarship aims not only to foster closer collaboration between research and industry but help accelerate the transformation of Australia’s manufacturings sector.
Find out more about the scholarship, including project and course eligibility, here.
17 May 2021
Last day of applications
19 July 2021
Semester 2, 2021
Number of scholarships available
Australian citizens / permanent residents
Applicable study areas
All study areas, related to the field of innovative manufacturing. This includes, but is not limited to, engineering, data science, business, design, medicine, etc.
- Deakin University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- RMIT University
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- University of South Australia
- University of Sydney
How to apply?
To apply for IMCRC’s Masters by Coursework Scholarship click the APPLY HERE button below and answer the following three questions:
- What is the research problem/opportunity?
- How will your research project address the problem and/or create an opportunity?
- How does your research project benefit Australian manufacturing in a broader sense?
You will also need to provide a single pdf that includes
- Your current resume
- A copy of your most recent academic record
- A letter of support from your academic or industry supervisor including their contact details