Innovative manufacturers share how they are navigating the COVID-19 crisis and setting course for the future
As one of the largest manufacturers of pharmaceutical-grade hygiene and cleaning products in Australia, Whiteley Corporation has been involved in the fight against the coronavirus since early January 2020.
Dr. Greg Whiteley, Chairman of Whiteley Corporation, shares
- how COVID-19 has affected their operations
- how Whiteley’s local supply chain has been impacted
- how important innovation is to set a course for the future
- how collaborating with the University of Sydney and IMCRC enables them to find novel solutions for biofilm disruption and removal
- what it might take to revive and create a sustainable Australian manufacturing sector