We co-fund collaborative R&D projects that will shape the future of Australia’s manufacturing sector
We welcome expressions of interest from manufacturing businesses that wish to research innovative manufacturing technologies and processes.
If you are interested in exploring a manufacturing idea or solving a business problem through a 6-12 months research project and are willing to invest a minimum of $50,000, we invite you to complete the short expression of interest form below.
This helps us understand your research objectives and requirements, and we can then work with you to determine whether IMCRC activate is the best funding program for your business.
Once you decide to participate in an IMCRC activate research project, a formal application outlining how the project meets IMCRC’s funding criteria must be submitted by the lead industry partner using the templates below.
IMCRC Innovation Investment Committee
The Innovation Investment Committee, appointed by IMCRC’s Board, reviews and approves (within Board delegated authority) new projects of $150,000 industry cash investment or greater.
The Committee will:
- Assess project plans and proposals against selection criteria determined by the Board
- Seek clarification or amendments to project plans and proposals
- Review and make recommendations to the Board
- Approve or not approve projects that are within its financial delegation
- Make recommendations to the Board on those project proposals that are outside its delegation as to whether the project proposals meet selection criteria and warrant initial or continuing funding.
The Committee will meet on a regular basis to assess new project applications and review milestones and progress reports for each project and make recommendations to the Board.
If you are in the process of preparing an IMCRC project application and wish to present your proposal to the Committee, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.