Date: Multiple Dates
Location: Multiple Locations
Technology area: Industry 4.0, Innovation, Disruption
Type of event: Workshop
About the event
Competing in today’s increasingly digitalised world and winning in the fourth industrial revolution requires global context and market access, entrepreneurial leadership, a culture of innovation and the adoption of new emerging technologies. But above all, it needs a different set of thinking.
Whether you are new to digital manufacturing or well on the journey, the futuremap® workshop will give you the chance to test your current thinking and internal capacity to digitally transform your business and then have you consider where you realistically aspire to be and by when.
Interactive and packed with industry examples, the workshop is intended to help you
- think differently about the opportunities and challenges of digital manufacturing;
- map the current state of your business with respect to capabilities and characteristics vital for future competitiveness and success, and compare this to where you aspire to be in two years from now;
- understand the primary gaps between your current state and your aspirations, to assist you to develop your key areas of focus and potential investment; and
- learn from other manufacturing SMEs across Australia implementing their own transformation program; and
- understand where assistance may be sought to help you on your transition to digital manufacturing.
Prepare to be inspired, learn, and grow as you spend the morning assessing and mapping your business’ manufacturing capabilities and characteristics using futuremap, a business diagnostic tool developed by IMCRC in collaboration with industry partners. As we guide you through futuremap, you will hear about Australian manufacturers who are already embracing digital technologies to transform their business.