Date: 14 – 17 May 2019
Location: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Melbourne
Technology area: Advanced Manufacturing
Type of event: Trade Show
About the event
AMTIL is the proud owner and organiser of Austech, Australia’s premier Advanced Manufacturing and Machine Tool Exhibition. Austech is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market held in Australia.
Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheet metal working including:
- CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
- Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
- Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
- Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
- Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
- Additive Manufacturing Pavilion
- Inspection, Measurement, Metrology
- Quality Systems
- Reverse Engineering
- Digitalisation (Industry 4.0) Pavilion
- Air Technology
- Manufacturers Pavilion